Sewing with Elia
Ages 8+ ONE ON ONE. MASK REQUIRED.
No more than 1 child per hourly session. A complete project takes a minimum of 2 hours.
• Pick your stenciled pattern, located in the box / wall
• Pick the material, trace the shape
• Cut a bubble around the traced image, pin together
• Clean your mess & put items back
• Bring the project to the teachers
• Sew ! Stuff! Sew!
Summer Pods (Ages 8+) Max 5 students
Summer Pods (Age 8+) Max 7 Students
Monday to Friday : 10 -2 PM
June 7 - August 13
CAMP IS FULL 6/7 - 6/25
As the SF guidelines to have summer camp sessions have become more lenient and accessible to families, we can now provide one, two and three week creative sessions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling availability.
As an overview, Camp kids will arrive with their parent or care taker to check in for wellness, nutritional concerns, and any instructions for class activities, such as sewing, textile arts and crafts. Kids have choices in making fun sewing and art projects. We also offer special group craft time activity.
Please provide your child with their lunch and snacks. We can offer additional snack food it needed.
Our back garden area is an option for kids to enjoy their lunch time from 12 - 12:30, and any outdoor craft activity.
We will resume making the creative projects until 2pm pickup time. Items not completed will continue the following visit.
- Private Lessons are available upon contact request for after hours, Monday through Friday, 2 - 4pm
- Weekend hours are a possibility for a scheduled appointment.